Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Toodles

Ladies and Gentlemen, the big day has finally arrived. Tomorrow morning I will be leaving for Israel. Needless to say, I'm still not packed, but I still have about 10 hours to finish that. Things have been crazy the past couple of weeks, and it has been sad having to say goodbye to all of my friends and family. If you wish to help raise my spirits, feel free to send checks to:

Adam Shain
GARIN TZABAR 2 (Nitzan)
KIBBUTZ DEGANIA A'
EMEK HAYARDEN 15120
ISRAEL

That will be my address for at least the next 3 months and potentially for the entire time that I am in Israel. I can also be reached at my new e-mail address (which was mentioned in the last post) ashain aT gmail DoT com.

That's all for now. I'll post another update soon when I get to Kibbutz.

2 Comments:

At 5:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your flight went well! Have fun moving in and meeting people, we'll miss you at home.

~Danny
(that makes up for you not being in my away message earlier [which btw you were while I was at work today])

 
At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adam, we are waiting with bated breathe to hear about your flight and your arrival. We love you. Love, Mom and Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home