Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Two of My Favorite Things




















The first picture to be posted on this site commemorates one of the highlights of Michelle's visit to Boston. One of the last things that we did in Boston was visit the Old North Church and Paul Revere's house with my mother and Michelle's father. My mother and I dropped Michelle and her father off at the Church and went in search of parking. When we met up in front of the Church several minutes later I was treated to a wonderful surprise. No, it wasn't a tap dancing midget, but it was almost as good. Michelle had purchased (and was wearing) a Boston Red Sox cap. That Michelle had embraced my love of the best baseball team in the world elicited warm and fuzzy feelings of joy and elation. Now all she has to do is hate the Yankees.

1 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice picture of the two of you, Michelle looks cute wearing the redsox cap. It was great to see you and I look forward to meaating Michelle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home