Saturday, August 14, 2004

Cats Incredible

I am not a "cat person" per se. We never had a pet cat because my father and sister are allergic to cats. I am also mildly allergic to cats. I am not a "cat person." My Kibbutz family here has a cat, and while I don't particularly mind the cat, the family tries to make sure that the cat goes outside when I come in. What is remarkable is that much like the velocoraptors in Jurassic Park, this cat has learned to somehow turn the door handle and slink inside. Sometimes cats do the darndest things.

2 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't know that you were allergic to cats. How do you react? Are you going to be able to stay with your kibbutz family? We love you and miss you. Love, mom

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger T said...

Cats are really incredible. And good friends too.
Perhaps he slink inside the home, because he´s trying to conquer you.
Cats loved to do that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home