Friday, August 05, 2005

I'm Back!

That's right boys and girls, the theme of this week's blog is phrases with the word "back." Like: "I'm back in Israel." And "I'm back in the army." Also "I'm back on the Juice." And subsequently "I'm back off of the Juice." The first two phrases are pretty self explanatory. I got back to Israel a little over a week ago and went almost straight back to the army. The last two statements reflect my new pharmaceutical status. Yesterday I received my first infusion of Remicade (a strong drug, given intravenously, that has worked super well for me in the past) in about a year. This means that, unlike many prominent potential Hall of Fame baseball players, I am now off of steroid treatments. No more of that juice for me.

PB (Post Blog) - For anyone who missed it, my Remicade=Juice analogy makes sense because of Remicade's liquidy nature. For anyone who disagrees with the analogy, I welcome you to start your own blog dedicated to fighting the idea that juice may be used as an analogy to any other liquid.

1 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feeling lonely? Hook up with Real Singles now for $4.99 to connect, and only $0.99 a min. A true match is only a phone call away. Give it a try 1-800-211-9293.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home