Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Tribute

There are several recurring themes on my blog - the army, friends who visit, and my failure to post consistently. This blog will touch upon the last two. Last week, in Jerusalem, I ran into one of my former college suite-mates. Later that evening I reflected on the number of my friends who I have been fortunate enough to see over the last year and change. It seems like literally every few weeks or so I am having dinner with a friend who is visiting. Living in a foreign country is not an easy thing and army service is generally not considered to be a piece of cake. To that end, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of my friends and family members who have checked in - whether by phone, e-mail, or in person - for supporting me over the past year. I cannot properly express how much you all meant to me. Also, I want you all to know that I have decided to stop taking you for granted. That's right, from now on I pledge to blog more frequently and more regularly. As a sign of my commitment, I have decided that from now on, on nights when I am scheduled to blog, I will read no sports based web pages until I have blogged. I know. It sounds crazy. But it just might be crazy enough to work.

2 Comments:

At 2:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to reading more about your life on a daily basis. Who did you visit with? Love you and miss you. Mom

 
At 2:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to reading more about your life on a daily basis. Who did you visit with? Love you and miss you. Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home