Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I'm Certifiable!

During the training phase of my new job (which I am currently in) we learn the process that AOL wishes us to employ when we receive phone calls. At some point, everyone working on the project becomes certified in this technique and in doing so becomes eligible for additional bonuses. Also, if you don't get certified in a certain amount of time I'm pretty sure they fire you. Or at least yell a lot. In general, people graduate from the training program and become certified sometime within the first month or two. A select few become certified while still in the training phase, and ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to announce that I am now one of the few, the proud, the certified. I'm also a marine. And that's really me in the commercial. I underwent a magical transformation and killed that beast thing in the volcano. But this whole being certified thing is even cooler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home