Sunday, January 01, 2006

She Won!

I know that all of you want to know about my new job, but there is more important news that takes precedence, so you'll just have to wait.

Since the beginning of Hanukkah Michelle and I have been playing an neat little game that I encourage all of you to try. It bears a certain resemblance to the game con artists play in the subways of New York City. After candle lighting on the first night of Hanukkah I brought Michelle into my bedroom where eight identical ring boxes were lined up on the bed. The rules of the game were simple. Each night she would select one of the ring boxes. One of the boxes contained her engagement ring, while the others contained other various Hanukkah presents. I thought it would be a fun game. Thankfully Michelle did too. While she had "suffer" through other assorted (but still very nice) gifts the first three nights of Hanukkah, I am proud to report on the fourth night Michelle found the ring box she was really looking for. I got down on one knee, proposed, and she said yes. We are now engaged. We will be married. It's going to be an extremely happy new year. I wish you all the same.

6 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Adam! Congrats!!

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Harry said...

Mazal Tov. That's really creative. Patient woman!

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Safranit said...

Mazal Tov! We wish you two all the best.

 
At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congradulations Adam, we wish you and michelle all the best, also we hope you had a good birthday and a very happy and healthy 2006

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAZAL TOV!!

-Orin

 
At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it still original to say Mazel Tov? Oh, heck, I can't help it: Mazel Tov!

But... you "encourage us all to try it?" What if we're already married?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home