Thursday, October 27, 2005

Bus Ride From Hell

Today I ended the Wisconsin portion of my trip when Michelle and I took a shuttle from Milwaukee to O'Hare airport in Chicago. Michelle was to fly back to Israel and I was being picked up by my aunt. Everything was going fine until the bus started leaning to one side. The bus driver pulled over to the side of the road and re-inflated the bus (think hydraulics here people). After continuing for a few bouncy miles the bus driver pulled over again. The bus would go no further. We sat on the side of the road for the next 45 minutes as everyone wondered if they would make their flights or not (except me). Finally, after transferring busses and sitting in traffic we arrive at the airport an hour and a half late. Michelle didn't miss her flight. She is still in the air. That's why I get to blog about our crappy bus ride and she doesn't.

1 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

And after that bumpy bus ride, I took the most turbulent plane ride of my entire life, followed shortly thereafter by the longest shared taxi ride of my entire life. Just expand your title to "Trip From Hell."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home