Friday, September 30, 2005

Big Army News

Well, it's the moment you've all been waiting for (delayed slightly by an unusually busy week and spotty internet access) - my big army news. I have started the process of ending my army service. That's right. Adam in the army will not be in the army for much longer. Things aren't finalized yet, but at this point I think I should be finishing in mid-November. I'm not sure what I'm going to do post-army, but I'm looking for a job in Israel (preferably in the Jerusalem area). The problem is, I don't really know what I want to do. If you've got any ideas what I should do with my life feel free to chime in.

Don't think that now that you know the big news you can stop checking the blog obsessively. The process still has to be finalized. And I still have to blog about my court martial.....

2 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still love you and miss you. don't be jealous...no need, I'm harmless.

 
At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hint: Man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home