Sunday, November 19, 2006

Back On The Juice

As many of you probably know, I haven't been feeling particularly well of late. This is part of that “Crohn’s” package I bought 6 years ago. Boy was that a rip-off. Anyways, I signed a no-backsies agreement so I guess I’m stuck with it for now. A bureaucratic mess-up left me Remicade-less so my doctor and I thought it might be a good opportunity to see if the Crohn’s would stay in remission. While I have no advanced degree in medicine, my doctor has no such excuse. In honor of his mistake, I received another infusion of Remicade last Thursday. Now I can feel better.

2 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger Harry said...

Hey there. I'm infused every two months with Remicade as a treatment for my arthritis. You get your infusion at the Day Clinic at Hadassah? They have nice new comfortable digs!

 
At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You post once a week, huh?
~meg :op

 

Post a Comment

<< Home