Sunday, October 24, 2004

Army Issues

The reason I am currently in Israel is to serve in the army. Really. If you don't believe me just check the title of the blog. To that extent I have to deal with the office of the army that deals with recruitment. My situation is especially complicated because I am technically volunteering and must pass a medical review committee in order to serve. To make matters worse, the recruitment office is incompetent. Because of the aforementioned review committee, it was important to get my file completed in Tiberius so it could be sent to Tel-Aviv (where the committee resides). That is why it was especially frustrating when the recruitment office called last week to ask me to complete some tests that should have been done a month and half ago. In the end, my file was completed and sent to Tel-Aviv. Unfortunately, I was unable to acquire a committee hearing and must now wait until early November when the committee meets next. Until then.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home