Sunday, January 29, 2006

MVP

I feel as if my posts have become boring of late. Yes, I can update everyone on some of the day-to-day events of my life, but where are the crazy anecdotes? Where is the witty commentary? The truth of the matter is that now that I am working odd hours, my life has pretty much settled down into a steady routine of work, sleep, talk about wedding, work more etc. I guess this is the "real world" that everybody is always talking about.

On the work front my training class had our "graduation" this past week. Basically what this means is that we start making our real salaries, receive our commissions, and need to screw up a whole lot more in order to get fired. One personal bright spot was during graduation when I was named the training class MVP for my training performance and helpfulness to others.

So that's about it for me right now. Work, sleep, and wedding. Life as normal. Oh yeah, and the Palestinians elected a recognized terrorist group that refuses to disarm and openly calls for the destruction of Israel as their political voice. Like I said, life as normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home