Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Worth Repeating

Well hello to the two of you who still check this blog obsessively. And to those of you with RSS readers (visit the blog too. Give a brother's site a hit!). As probably everyone and their mother knows I just PICTURES got married and was on a whirlwind tour back to Israel for another party and time with the parents and inlaws. It was PICTURES pretty crazy. I'm sure glad that things are restful now and there are no High Holiday coming up. Phew.

Anyways, one would think that I have lots of new blog material. You're wrong. The most exciting news I have to PICTURES report is a repeat of Michelle's post - but it's worth repeating.

The photographer has posted our pictures online. All 1250 of them. Free for you and me to look at and download. He had to lower the quality of the pictures to put them online, but they look fine on a PICTURES computer and he will be sending us a cd with the full resolution images. If you see pictures that you would like to make into prints just let Michelle or me know and we'll send you the high-quality version.

So look at our pictures. They are great. Power to the Hengky.

http://treasurememories.com/michelleadam/index1.htm

3 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mazal tov!

Also cocktail is spelled wrong.

 
At 4:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Adam,

Mazal tov on your wedding -- the pictures were beautiful. I'm so sorry I couldn't be there to celebrate your simcha. I was especially sad seeing the pictures of old Manginah performing... But, you and Michelle look so radiant in all of the pictures. I hope you are doing well back in Israel starting your married life. L'shanah tovah. :)

Jaime

 
At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just sent you an e-mail about the photos. and i am sending you another somake sure you read it.
love ac

 

Post a Comment

<< Home