Friday, August 11, 2006

All Over The Road

I let you guys drive and I have to say, it feels like I'm trying to turn off the freeway between exits. Some people are joking. Some people are serious. But who should I answer? Let's start with the real drivers. The upscale chauffeurs on the highway of my blog. The drunken fools I will answer later.

Work is going well. Right now I am essentially holding down the fort until my boss returns from the states. It involves a little bit of everything and is helping me to get a better understanding of how the business runs as a whole. My primary responsibilities remain taking care of billing and Internet marketing, but right now I am also having more contact with clients.

In terms of travel plans, Michelle and I are leaving on the night of the 23rd and arriving the 24th. We'll hang out in the States for a little while, get married, and hot-tail it back to Israel for the reception here.

For those of you who read the comments you would see that Lex posed several interesting and challenging questions. So interesting in fact that they shall get their own post in the next few days. I will answer the ship in a bottle question as a video recorded song. If you give me $5000.

I have saved the Red Sox question for last because it almost sickens me to think about how the Sox are playing right now. It's not good. Not good at all. I give them one week to right the ship and start having fun again, otherwise it won't really matter who you root for because the Sox will have dropped way behind in the standings. I will root against the Yankees regardless. They are evil. That part doesn't change.

Keep the questions coming.

2 Comments:

At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least the white sox beat the yankees but as jonathan told me, what difference did it make, the red sox also lost that night.

i feel for you because i feel the same way

 
At 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was great talking to you and i am very honored that you asked me to do the readings. i will do you proud!!!!
love ac

 

Post a Comment

<< Home