Monday, August 07, 2006

A Whole New Ballgame

I have a point to make in this blog. But first, a rant. Last night I was following the Red Sox game on ESPN gamecast. I watched as Jonathan Papelbon give up a home run in the 8th inning to reduce the Red Sox lead to 6-5. I then watched the Red Sox nearly blow the lead in the 9th inning before Papelbon closed out the game. Or so I thought. Apparently ESPN got the score wrong. Really, the aforementioned home run tied the score at 6-6. The Red Sox lost in the 10th inning. I thought they had won. When I later saw the correct final score I was mad. Very mad.

Anyways, it has become clear to me that I am a terrible blogger. I want to restrict myself to funny anecdotes and stories about my life in Israel, but then procrastinate until the stories are no longer relevant or until I have so many stories that some end up falling by the wayside. I don't end up posting as often as I should, and I have no idea if I am actually providing my readers with what they want. To that end we are going to try something a little different. From now on my posts will be comment driven. This means that I will directly respond to comments. If a bunch of people comment that they want to know what I ate for breakfast, my next post will address the issue. Ask about the war. Ask about the job. Don't ask about time in Vegas when I was really drunk. I don't remember anyways.

So now you're in the drivers seat. What do you want to know?

6 Comments:

At 3:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how do you feel about the red sox being 1/2 game behind the white sox in the wild card race? as much as i love my team, i feel for me it is kind of but not really a win win situation. if i can't have one sox, i will take another but i only want red!!! and not yankees

 
At 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you do know who a.c. is - if your nana can be called AJ, then i can be AC

 
At 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how is the new job going? When do you leave for the US? Since Michelle is telling us about her dress, what does your suit look like?

 
At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do they get those big ships in the little bottles? Will you and Michelle have any pets? What do you miss most about the USA? If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, and health was not an option, which food would you choose?

 
At 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought you were going to answer our questions - what happened?
AC

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck would chuck wood?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home