Monday, December 11, 2006

Ker-Splat

As Meg so poignantly pointed in her recent comment, I have been a little slow on the blog lately. I know that I've gone through stretches like this in the past, and that I had pledged to be more prompt in my posting this time around but I swear, it's not my fault. I actually have a somewhat legitimate excuse. My computer died. I've also been quite busy at work, but that's almost a secondary issue. From a psychological standpoint I've found it hard to blog fro other computers (either Michelle's or my new one at work). I had developed a sense of intimacy and openness blogging on my old computer, which has been difficult to recreate. I know that I'll have to move on, but I'm just asking for a little patience. Give me a chance to develop a relationship with my new computer options. I don't have a good ending for this post. That's what happens when you start a new relationship. You have moments of awkwardness. Like this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home