Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Happy Yesterday!

Several months ago I stumbled upon an musician named Jonathan Coulton. I think he is great (in fact he reminds me of Lex). In honor of Jonathan Coulton (and funny musicians everywhere) it is my pleasure to present: The first of May, by Jonathan Coulton.

**NOTE** This is not a family friendly song. Do not listen to this if you are friends with your family. Or if you do not want to hear explicit (although funny) lyrics.

Feel free to download longs - smiley face = free. I recommend "Ikea," "Chiron Beta Prime," and "Mandelbrot Set" among others.

2 Comments:

At 5:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is your "please" to present? Is that some new Israeli slang? Proofread! ;o)

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

And "SkyMall." That's my favorite.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home