Monday, March 19, 2007

I Wasn't Kidding

In an the previous post my hair is now HUGE. It hasn't been cut since the wedding (over 6 months and counting). Check out the HUGE-ness!


The big question now is what exactly to do with all of this hair. I have an appoint to get it cut on Thursday, but I don't know exactly what I want to do with it. Should I return to the army approved short haircut, the intermediate version I wore to my wedding, or something else altogether? I'm open to your thoughts and ideas - short? long? Mr-T style mohawk? It will be up to America to decide (while I reserve the right of presidential veto of course). If you're super creative you can even create hair mock-ups that I will post online to help sway voters' opinions. Let the photoshopping begin!

3 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the deal with bloggers and hair???

http://www.thisnormallife.com/blog/_archives/2007/2/8/2710489.html

There is only one vote that counts and since she shares a bed with you, I'd listen to her.

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Well said, safranit!

I'd like to see Adam's hair much shorter, but preserving some of the cute curls, maybe just on top.

And I am going with him to the salon to make sure it happens...

 
At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recommend just a minor trim in the back. Then you will look like a clown. You will suddenly be able to make balloon animals, your feet will grow to incredible size, and both children and adults will come fear you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home