Saturday, February 03, 2007

Long Hours, Cold Season

I must admit, not much has happened lately. Recently, things have been rather sluggish. I've been working a lot and Michelle and I have been passing a cold back and forth. I can feel my next "turn" in my throat right now.

In other news Michelle and I are thinking of getting a puppy. Michelle wants a pure-bred but those things are flipping expensive, so we might get a mutt from the pound/SPCA. I mention this because tonight while we were at the mall we saw a young couple tie up a puppy outside one of the entrances because, shocker, they don't allow dogs in the mall. It was cold and rainy outside, and they weren't just running in, they were going to see a movie. Michelle engaged them in conversation to let them know that several people were looking at the dog and considering "rescuing" it. The couple said that they had asked the guard at the gate to let people know that the puppy’s owners were inside. When Michelle asked them if they asked the guard how long she would be at the gate, a sort of dumb look came across one of the couple’s faces. They replied that they would go check and turned back towards the mall entrance. We didn’t see them come back to the mall so hopefully they took the puppy home.

These are bad people. They don't deserve to have a puppy. Especially not a cute, friendly puppy that we may or may not have played with before accosting its owners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home