Saturday, December 30, 2006

Resolutions Galore

As we turn the page on yet another year I have decided to make several resolutions for the upcoming year. These resolutions have been prompted by a recent funk (which I attribute to actually working in late December for the first time in my life). I am going to go to sleep earlier and get to work earlier. I am going to start working out again. I am going to limit my recreational computer time. I am going to blog more.

I know, the "I will blog more" speech is a little old by now, but this time I mean it. I haven't blogged a lot lately. I had an excuse. The resolution is my way of getting over my problem.

To prove that this isn't just talk I am happy to publish a schedule of my next five blog posts. I have scheduled them for every-other day to give me a little flexibility. Posts may come a day early or a day late.

Monday, January 1 - Landlord Problems (Again)

Wednesday, January 3 - 'Tis the Season

Friday, January 5 - Lawyer Land

Sunday, January 7 - It was Golden

Tuesday, January 9 - The Deal with "Dearth"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home