Sunday, July 22, 2007

Thank You Sir May I Have Another

In preparation for the Jewish people's collective day of mourning I decided that a trip to the dentist was in order. It started out well enough. The dentist was happy that I was only in for a cleaning and nothing worse, and was quite impressed with my previous dentist's workmanship (points for Dr. Heinberg). In fact, things looked so rosy in my mouth that he almost didn't take x-rays. But he did. And upon inspection of said x-rays he found a cavity. A large cavity. A cavity that, had it been on any non-molar tooth, would have probably resulted in a root canal. On the bright side though, he was able to better show me Dr. Heinberg's excellent work on the x-rays. He numbed me up, cleaned my teeth, and filled the cavity. It was all relatively quick and painless. Tisha b'Av here I come!

1 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember when you used to blog every other day? Remember when you used to blog? ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home