Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Signing Off

It's been a few good years here on the blog, but it's finally time to move on. Or at least that's what my wife tells me. But seriously, it's on to bigger and better things as my blog and Michelle's blog combine (much like Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, and Heart) to form a new blog: Shainkeit.

What does this mean for the average reader? Not so much. Just that you'll now get my posts sandwiched around to multiple posts from Michelle. And let's be honest here, is there anyone out there who wasn't reading Michelle's posts anyways?

So update your links! Rebookmark your bookmarks! Subscribe to the new RSS feed! And learn how to program that danged VCR!

Because a whole new Shain thing is coming your way.

Disclaimer: "Whole new Shain thing" may bear striking resemblance to old Shain thing.

1 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Ibrahimblogs said...

All my best wishes to Michelle and you for the new blog! Both yours and Michelle's posts have always intrigued me! I am looking forward to the new experience.

This is Ibrahim from Israeli Uncensored News

 

Post a Comment

<< Home