Friday, March 07, 2008

Time Is On My Side?

Well...I'm caught up. Not really. But I've decided that instead of trying to back-post and re-create the magic that was Boston/Italy/Jerusalem Ball, I'm just going to move forward.

Something that I have realized recently (as noted by an earlier post) that my time in Israel is quickly running out. It's reached the point where I have begun to think about things that I want to do in Israel before I leave. It's hard to believe that I can now measure our time remaining in months as opposed to years.

I guess for the next few months I'll try to reflect on my time in Israel and my quickly approaching future in America.

Just thought that I would give everybody a heads up.

PS If people are interested in one of the aforementioned February activities, post a comment and I would be happy to post something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home