Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Here's Your Rock Back

I'm done living under it. Between work and business school applications I've been a pretty busy of late. Now I have down time galore...except that I'm still busy at work, am getting ready for our trip to the States and Italy, and am about to receive another infusion of Remicade. This vacation will have been well earned :)

PS How amazing is it that Michelle and I get to be back for Super Bowl weekend while the Patriots are shooting for a perfect season?!?!?!? After missing two Red Sox championships and a Patriots championship it will be nice to be in town for a title game. We're having a Super Bowl party in Canton as that will give people their best chance at catching us before we head to Italy (we are in the States for less than four days - including Shabbat). Want to come? RSVP via e-mail!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home