Tuesday, November 09, 2004

The Waiting Game

As I have noted in previous posts I am basically waiting for the army to get things settled with me. Unfortunately, I have no news to report on this front. I am still waiting for the army to give me a date for a medical hearing, and until that happens everything else is essentially on hold. Currently, I am still in ulpan and working out as if I was going to enter the army soon. On that note, I may not be entering the army as soon as I may have thought. Recently a new possibility has arisen whereby I could have a potentially more interesting job in the army, but I would have to wait until March to start. On the flip side, if the job turns out to be not so fun, I would have given up a reasonably good job with the diplomatic corps and waited until March (instead of the beginning of December) for nothing. In the next few days I will attempt to collect a little more information about the potential March job in order to make a more educated decision.

In the meantime, lets take a little poll. Given that I don't know exactly which job I would be getting in March, should I take the safer job in the diplomatic corps, or try for the potentially more interesting job be waiting? Also, this poll will reveal who is actually reading my blog.

3 Comments:

At 3:42 AM, Blogger Lex Friedman said...

Don't trust polls! Trust me!

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Safranit said...

You are young...hold out for interesting!!!!

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I also vote for the potential March job. You could do more Ulpan in the meantime, which can only be helpful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home