Sunday, December 26, 2004

Happy Birthday To Me

That's right. You guessed it. It's Canadian boxing day again...which conveniently happens to coincide with my birthday. To celebrate last night I went out for a nice dinner at an Argentinean steak house followed by drinks at a local restaurant. Today was more relaxed as I basically hung out for most of the day. At night, my kibbutz family came over to my room with a cake and a bottle of wine. One of the nicest parts of the day was the outpouring of love that I received from family and friends abroad. I spoke on the phone with my parents, brother, aunt, uncle, cousins, and grandparents, in addition to Meg, Ali, and Isaac. I also received several IMs congratulating me for not dying in the past year. It was great to be able to speak with everyone and I really appreciate everybody thinking of me. To top it all off the Patriots are being shown on TV. What more could a guy ask for?

If anyone is feeling guilty for not being one of the aforementioned caring friends who took the time to call me, you can buy your way back into my heart by sending birthday shaped checks to:

Adam Shain
Garin Tzabar (Nitzan)
Kibbutz Degania A
Emek HaYarden 15120
Israel

You can also send checks to my parents, but I think I need the money more than they do.

1 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday, adam! and happy new year! i hope they treat you well in the army. -victoria

 

Post a Comment

<< Home