Sunday, February 13, 2005

My New Old Friend

News certainly travels quickly these days, but just in case you haven't heard yet, I started dating Michelle Gur Aryeh about two weeks ago. Michelle and I had been at Brandeis together and had always been friendly. We kept in touch after school as we were both making aliyah during the summer. During the last six months we would see each other occasionally when Michelle would host me in Jerusalem for Shabbat or a holiday. We had always just been friends. Until two weeks ago. So instead of trying to tell you all about Michelle in one fell swoop, I will instead refer you to her blog: http://michellealiyah.blogspot.com/ There you can also conveniently find a picture of the both of us. Don't we make a cute couple?

3 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Well, now I'll have to take the time to write insightful and amusing posts, if you're going to send visitors to my blog... ;-)

 
At 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Insert appropriate quote from the following Scrubs episode:

http://scrubs.mopnt.com/scripts/DRAFT_212_-_my_new_old_friend.htm

Great episode. I love Adam Shain. Colin Hay also rules.

 
At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Adam, A news came from Victoria. She net-stoked you (as usual), and gave us a link to a picture of you two! How nice! We are all happy for you :)
BTW. didn't you say you'd come back to visit the lab in January? We were waiting for you. -Yuko

 

Post a Comment

<< Home