Monday, February 27, 2006

My Kingdom For A Filing Cabinet

I have never been a particularly organized person. I have also never had to pay bills before. Now that I'm becoming an uber-adult I thought that it would be helpful (i.e. that Michelle could help me) to organize all of my documents into a filing cabinet. Unfortunately, Israel didn't agree. Much to my dismay, when I went shopping today, I found it incredibly difficult to find a filing cabinet. And when I finally did find one (after searching like 20 million stores) it was ridiculously expensive. This explains so much about Israelis...except why they are such terrible drivers.

3 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to try to get it from JANGLO..there are often filing cabinets for sale.

 
At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stalk you. It's true. A factoid of sorts (but only now that the word factoid has been accepted as meaning a small fact, whereas it was previouisly a false statement. Interesting. Well, don't be scared - i'm your friend and i love you. I just stalk you and anonymously leave you "I love you" notes on your blog. That means you have no clue who I am, and you still have not guessed.

 
At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

adam, you don't know me, but this is the second time i have laughed out loud while reading your blog - i just came back to israel after 15 years away, and one of the only materials things i *really* miss is a decent filing system! i can't stand these plastic sheets in big klaserim. who can work like that??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home