Tuesday, April 18, 2006

It Figures

There is, roughly speaking, one day of Passover left (in Israel). And for that reason I did not buy the Kosher for Passover maple syrup or tomato sauce that I found in the supermarket. The deals off. No trade.

Also, to whomever left the inappropriate comment on my last post: Do it again and I'll simply remove the comment. People can have whatever opinions they want, but if you want to leave that opinion on my blog it must be substantiated. At the very least, it must relate to the post. And for the record, it is you who suck.

3 Comments:

At 12:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the lack of comments is not our fault, but yours. Clearly, your blogs are not often, interesting, or stimulating enough for people to leave comments. The solution, it would seem, instead of waiting for comments, would be to write more blogs on which we could comment! How's THAT for a "comment"? :o)

 
At 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did you do for your "breaking" of Passover? Did you do anything interesting?

 
At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have finally guilted me into posting. All I can say is that Passover pancakes and syrup are over-rated, but if you enjoy them, yummy for you I guess.
On a different topic, what happens in Israel for Yom HaShoah? You know what happens in the US, but I actually have no idea what happens there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home